I've been a bad blogger lately and blogger wouldn't let me save my post last week. So here is my post from last week. I'm hoping to get to the 23 week post this week sometime soon. Things have been crazy trying to get all these projects done, I feel like I have no time for myself between work and projects!
And the damn dryer and fridge in our house decided to crap out
within a week of each other so we had to get those ordered from Lowe's and they just came in yesterday. And I'm
getting ready for my best friend's wedding over July 4th out in Wyoming and
things are just insane!
But I need to post my 21 week picture and my 22 week picture and
update because I really want to document this pregnancy. It seems like things
are just flying by.
And here I am at 22 weeks. Not much difference but I'm feeling
myself getting bigger. I also had some really nasty round ligament pain last
week and went to the midwife it was so bad. She said I'm just going through a
growth spurt and Hunter is a-ok.
How far
along? 22w4d - well I was when I tried to publish this damn post! Now I'm 23w0d
Size of Baby: Papaya
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lb
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes
Sex of Baby: BOY!!
Belly Button In/Out: In, but getting flatter
Stretch Marks: Nope
Labor Signs: Nope
Movement: Yes! He's been a little mover and shaker this week and I can clearly feel him from the outside now too. It's awesome!
Sleep: I'm convinced I'm never going to sleep again
Cravings/Aversions: A lot of fruit and steaks - so weird
Symptoms: Bad RLP, back pain, peeing all the time like usual
Feeling: Really good. I really like being pregnant
Best Moment this Week: Feeling Hunter move from the outside, it's SO cool
What I Miss: SLEEEEPPPPPP
What I am Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery all set up
Milestones: Officially more than 1/2 way through this pregnancy - woo hoo!!!!!
Baby Milestones: Hunter is now about 10.9 inches and weighs about 12 oz. although 2 weeks ago he was 11 oz. so I bet he's over 12 now. He's developing the senses he'll use when he joins us. Taste buds have started to form, his brain and nerve endings are also developed enough he has a sense of touch (SO COOL!). His testes have begun to drop from his abdomen and his heartbeat could be hear with just a stethoscope now instead of a doppler
Next Appointment: July 10 - regular midwife appointment but I need to do my Glucose test earlier than that
Size of Baby: Papaya
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lb
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes
Sex of Baby: BOY!!
Belly Button In/Out: In, but getting flatter
Stretch Marks: Nope
Labor Signs: Nope
Movement: Yes! He's been a little mover and shaker this week and I can clearly feel him from the outside now too. It's awesome!
Sleep: I'm convinced I'm never going to sleep again
Cravings/Aversions: A lot of fruit and steaks - so weird
Symptoms: Bad RLP, back pain, peeing all the time like usual
Feeling: Really good. I really like being pregnant
Best Moment this Week: Feeling Hunter move from the outside, it's SO cool
What I Miss: SLEEEEPPPPPP
What I am Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery all set up
Milestones: Officially more than 1/2 way through this pregnancy - woo hoo!!!!!
Baby Milestones: Hunter is now about 10.9 inches and weighs about 12 oz. although 2 weeks ago he was 11 oz. so I bet he's over 12 now. He's developing the senses he'll use when he joins us. Taste buds have started to form, his brain and nerve endings are also developed enough he has a sense of touch (SO COOL!). His testes have begun to drop from his abdomen and his heartbeat could be hear with just a stethoscope now instead of a doppler
Next Appointment: July 10 - regular midwife appointment but I need to do my Glucose test earlier than that
Thank you for the update! I had been wondering when we would get another pump pic ;) You are looking great girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetie - you look great too!!
DeleteYou look great Lisa! Isn't it so crazy how fast the time goes?! These babies are going to be here before we know it!
ReplyDeleteGood to see things are moving along well!! You look awesome by the way!
ReplyDelete