- 12/17 - Start BCPs tonight for 3 weeks - I'm on a much higher dose so I don't try to ovulate while I'm on them and the Lupron
- 12/31 - Go in for b/w and u/s and if I get the all clear, start 20iu of Lupron that night - again - overlapping a week on the BCPs with the Lupron instead of 3 days and on a higher dose to make sure I'm suppressed
- 1/11 - Go in for b/w and u/s and if I'm suppressed (please oh please let me be suppressed I'll start stims that night
- 1/21 - week of ER
I'm so happy to finally have the new plan and get this show on the road. Now hopefully I'll hear that I can indeed start BCPs tonight and everything else is smooth along the way (no cysts!) and I get that BFP at the beginning of February!
I would also like to share that I'm absolutely devastated about what happened in Connecticut on Friday and I've cried every single day since it happened for those beautiful children and those brave teachers. My heart absolutely breaks for them and their families. One of the biggest things that bothers me about the news coverage, among MANY other things, is that they keep saying "if you're a parent this is especially hard." Well actually, I don't think I have to be a parent for this to be horrendous and shake my faith in humanity, I don't need to have a child to be torn up and cry for those sweet souls. I almost felt like how it is around Mother's or Father's Day and we're not celebrated - well I want to be a parent very badly, but because I can't get pregnant I shouldn't be honored, or because I can't get pregnant I can't possibly understand the tragedy I don't think anyone can imagine losing a child. I even felt excluded from mourning their loss. Maybe I am reading too much into it and being too sensitive, but I think every single person in this country was deeply affected by what happened, not just parents.
In other news, my dog Cain isn't doing too well. For a while now, his right front paw/leg has really been bothering him and we've taken him to the vet a few times and he's been on medicine. Yesterday, it got really bad. He cried out in pain almost every time he walks and he didn't eat last night or this morning or drink any water. I'm really worried about him and am taking him to the vet after work today because I need Nick to help me with him. He needs to be carried and he's 85 pounds. I can't even deal if something bad is wrong with him. He's getting old - almost 8 - which is old for a big dog like him and he's been with me through so much, I can't even deal if anything happens to him. So my fingers are crossed he's ok and it's just arthritis or something like that and it's just really bothering him. Ugh - I LOVE having dogs in my life, but when something happens or they get taken away, it rips your heart out.
I would also like to share that I'm absolutely devastated about what happened in Connecticut on Friday and I've cried every single day since it happened for those beautiful children and those brave teachers. My heart absolutely breaks for them and their families. One of the biggest things that bothers me about the news coverage, among MANY other things, is that they keep saying "if you're a parent this is especially hard." Well actually, I don't think I have to be a parent for this to be horrendous and shake my faith in humanity, I don't need to have a child to be torn up and cry for those sweet souls. I almost felt like how it is around Mother's or Father's Day and we're not celebrated - well I want to be a parent very badly, but because I can't get pregnant I shouldn't be honored, or because I can't get pregnant I can't possibly understand the tragedy I don't think anyone can imagine losing a child. I even felt excluded from mourning their loss. Maybe I am reading too much into it and being too sensitive, but I think every single person in this country was deeply affected by what happened, not just parents.
In other news, my dog Cain isn't doing too well. For a while now, his right front paw/leg has really been bothering him and we've taken him to the vet a few times and he's been on medicine. Yesterday, it got really bad. He cried out in pain almost every time he walks and he didn't eat last night or this morning or drink any water. I'm really worried about him and am taking him to the vet after work today because I need Nick to help me with him. He needs to be carried and he's 85 pounds. I can't even deal if something bad is wrong with him. He's getting old - almost 8 - which is old for a big dog like him and he's been with me through so much, I can't even deal if anything happens to him. So my fingers are crossed he's ok and it's just arthritis or something like that and it's just really bothering him. Ugh - I LOVE having dogs in my life, but when something happens or they get taken away, it rips your heart out.
So excited for you to be starting IVF 1.2!! I hope everything is ok with your dog, it's always when something is wrong with our pets because they are like a family member to us :(
ReplyDeleteFX for a great cycle for you! I hope that Cain gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear your pup isn't doing well. FX that he gets better quickly. My dog is such a comfort to me during the tough IF times.
ReplyDeleteI hope your IVF 1.2 goes well! I hope you make it all the way through and come out with a sticky baby on the other end!