My 2nd OB appointment was today and went absolutely great, except for the fact that the Dr. was doing rounds in the hospital and I waited for an hour half naked to be seen! Thankfully Nick was there with me to chat with.
Baby looks amazing and looks SO much like a baby now. He/she was wiggling absolutely ALL over the place kicking from one side of my uterus to the other, waving arms and legs everywhere and rolling all around. The Dr. was laughing at how much the baby was moving around, it was so cool and it was hard to get the HB at first because baby was so wiggly, but when she got the HB it was 171 bpm. And baby was measuring at 11w6d so 4 days ahead! All is great and I go back in 4 weeks for another OB appointment.
Next week is my NT scan and I'm SO excited to see our LO again!
How far along? 11 weeks, 2 days
Size of Baby: TheBump says a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I still weigh the exact same as 2 weeks ago so still -2lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely and I'm glad I am! Even though I'm not really showing, I'm SO much more comfortable in maternity jeans.
Gender: Not sure yet, but might get a sneak peak next week, but if not in 8 weeks we should know
Belly Button In/Out: In
Stretch Marks: Nope
Labor Signs: Nope
Movement: Not yet, and I wish I could have felt baby kicking today - he/she was totally crazy and wild and all over the place! I think this kid is going to be crazy.
Sleep: I'm still not able to sleep through the night and I miss it. I'm up to pee at least once a night and can't fall back to sleep after that for hours.
Cravings/Aversions: Still all about the carbs, oh and I've been HUGE on fruit popsicles lately - yumm! Blueberry Acai or pomegranate ones from Edy's are my favorite!
Symptoms: Nausea has subsided a bit thank goodness, but still have fatigue, frequent urination, sore boobs, and now really bad hormone headaches
Feeling: like this is really going to happen and it feels real right now. I told my mom she can tell her friends and Bible study now and she's super excited to finally spill the beans.
Best Moment this Week: Seeing our little pumpkin again today being a little wiggle worm and just looking as healthy as can be,
What I Miss: Not much right now, maybe sleep a bit, because I'm still really tired.
What I am Looking Forward To: SO excited for the NT scan next week and we leave for the British Virgin Islands next Saturday!!! WOO HOO - please let's get out of this cold Chicago so called "spring" weather. Also, I'm looking forward to posting our FB announcement after the NT scan!
Milestones: Almost making it to second tri (2 more weeks) and finding the HB on the doppler!!
Baby Milestones: Baby is officially a fetus and measurs about 1.8 - 2.3 inches and weighs about.3 oz. (so tiny still!). Baby's head is developing (we saw the brain today) and its size is half of its body length now! The irises are developing and all the organs are almost complete with their development including the pancreas, thyroid and gallbladder.
Next Appointment: NT scan next Tuesday. I'm SO excited!

Looking good gal! So exciting to see an updated u/s picture! Have fun on vacation!
ReplyDelete