Ugh, I suck at these and belly pictures. SO bad! I'm taking a bump picture tomorrow though, maybe I'll get 1 every couple of weeks. I NEED to get better at this!!
How far along? 15 weeks, 1 day
Size of Baby: TheBump says a navel orange. The app on my phone says apple.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I get weighed tomorrow, and I think I've gained some weight since my appointment a month ago when I was down 2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah
Gender: Still not sure yet. NT scan guess was boy, but we'll see if it's confirmed with the A/S in a month
Belly Button In/Out: In
Stretch Marks: Nope
Labor Signs: Nope
Movement: Not yet, but I'm getting closer. Some STMs on TB have started to feel it around 15 weeks, so I'm thinking probably another 3-4 weeks.
Sleep: Ugh, it sucks. I pee at least 2x a night, even with cutting back on the water right before bed. My hips have also really been bothering me so I've invested in a snoogle and I should get it tomorrow. Yay! Maybe I can get some more sleep.
Cravings/Aversions: I've been all about BLTs lately. And cottage cheese and fruit which is REALLY weird because I don't really like cottage cheese.
Symptoms: Fatigue still (I thought this was supposed to get better!), peeing, RLP, back pain, hip pain, headaches, dizziness. And the list goes on!!
Feeling: really happy and excited to meet this little guy/girl in October!! And I seriously can't believe I'm 15 weeks!
Best Moment this Week: That will probably be tomorrow when I hear the LO on the Doppler at the Dr. appointment, but I've been listening on the Doppler every couple of days and all is well. But I want to make sure I'm measuring on track and all is well.
What I Miss: Not much, but definitely sleep.
What I am Looking Forward To: Scheduling the A/S after my appointment tomorrow and feeling movement!
Milestones: 2nd full week in 2nd tri! Going public on FB and sharing a bit more of our story and struggle during NIAW this week.
Baby Milestones: Baby is about 4 inches and weight 1.75 oz. Skin has developed, but is still really thin and translucent. Skeletal and muscle systems continue to develop as the baby becomes more active. Bones are hardening and retaining calcium. Lanugo is developing all over the baby's face to keep him/her warm in utero.
Next Appointment: Tomorrow - regular OB appointment
The Snoogle definitely helped me with sleep during the first two trimesters. Now nothing helps but that is to be expected!
ReplyDeleteGreat update! I am sorry you are still feeling fatigue, hopefully it goes away soon!
ReplyDelete