Sunday, April 14, 2013

And we're public!!

We're back from our week long vacation in the British Virgin Islands and I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and I finally made our news public on Facebook - eeeek!!!

I'll do another post with pictures from vacation later, but I just had to share our announcement and photo.

This is what I posted:

We're back from our amazing vacation and are finally making our wonderful news public!

After almost 2 long years, Nick and I are so thrilled and blessed to announce the arrival of our first baby!! Although our journey was difficult and filled with many disappointments and tears, meeting our sweet baby in October will definitely be “worth the wait”. To all those parents still in waiting, please know that you are in my thoughts.

And this is the picture I posted!! I love how excited we look! Nick had just popped the champagne and we missed that in the picture, but I love that we're both laughing and enjoying the joy of announcing the upcoming arrival of baby Oz to the world! It feels incredible to finally share with everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Love love love! You guys do look so happy and excited in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that reveal!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete