Yay!
NT scan was today and everything went great! I drank a lot of water before my appointment, but baby wasn't cooperating, my bladder wasn't full enough and with my retroverted uterus, I had to wait even longer and drink more water. Then when she tried again, she couldn't get the measurements she needed so I ended up having a transvaginal u/s anyway!
Baby looks great, getting even bigger and measuring right on track. We heard the HB again and it was 163 bpm. Neck measurement was thin, which is a good sign, but I won't know the real results until next week when my bloodwork comes back.
The u/s tech also took a guess at the sex and she said boy, but I know it's WAAYYY too early and I'm not planning on a boy, but it will be interesting to see if the A/S matches what the NT scan says. It's fun to hear a possibility though. I obviously could care less what the sex of our baby is, but it does make things seem all the more real when there is a guess about the sex!
Here are a couple pictures from the scan today.


such great images! side and front! so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwwww so cute even at such a young age :)
ReplyDeletep.s. I see you're where I'd like to go when I get pregnant...I'll have to email you for a recommendation someday :)