Friday, September 21, 2012

CD1: Blech

So, here I am at CD1 again. BOOOOOOO.
AF came late last night, I woke up due to AF cramps and I knew I was out. I must have had line eye on that test on Wednesday, and it just pisses me off I even thought I was preggers. Why do I do this to myself? I just make it worse every time. Dammit - I think I'm not going to test out the trigger this time, but we'll see when I get to that point.

Nick and I decided we're going to do 1 more IUI cycle before moving along to IVF. I spoke to the nurse this morning about the plan for this cycle and asked if she could talk to Dr. S about injects this month to give us an even better shot. She just called back, I go in for CD4 baseline b/w and u/s on Monday and this is the plan for Cycle #17.


  1. Clomid 50 mg Days 4-8 (nightly)

    2. Follistim Pen (don't know doseage yet) daily starting on CD 9 (will go in for more u/s)


    3.  HCG Trigger shot (will be instructed after my CD12 b/w and u/s when I need to do this)

   4. IUI #3 (if it's anything like last cycle I'll have it around CD14-15), go in for P4 b/w 7 days later and my beta 7 days after that

I'm glad we have a plan and I have my FX I don't have any cysts when I go in on Monday. I'll be in Florida next weekend for a wedding so I'm going to have to travel with my Follistim pen and needles. This should be interesting, but the nurse said she's giving me travel instructions on Monday. Aghhh, to think I used to be TERRIFIED of needles and I'm actually excited?? to do the injects this cycle? Call me crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment