Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Squint til it Hurts (12 dpiui CD27)

Ok, so I PIAC this morning with FMU and within a minute or 2 a very faint line showed up on both the Wonfo and the FRER. Now I'm not 100% sure if this is a REAL second line or an evap line. I am normally spotting by this point, 12dpiui. I spotted last cycle from 11dpiui until I went in for my beta. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I do feel positive about this cycle. Also, I NEVER go past CD 27, my luteal phases are always around 11-12 days, and I'm at 10 now, with no spotting yet. Grrr I wish it was Friday already and I swear, if I don't end up being preggers, I'm hiding every last one of my tests, I'm driving myself bonkers here.




No comments:

Post a Comment