So I'm a little behind the schedule that they originally communicated to me and I'll be on the Lupron for 10 days and start the stims a few days later than originally anticipated. So now instead of doing the ER the week after Thanksgiving, it will most likely be at the very beginning of December - and that's only if I stim for 10 days (which is an average). I've seen others who've stimmed for 8 days at the shortest and 13-14 days at the longest. If I stim for 10 days I'll have the ER on December 1.
I'm excited to finally be moving a bit further along in this process and SUPER DUPER excited to be taking my last BCP on Sunday night - yippee!!
I don't really have any other update, but I'm thinking I'll definitely be going in for b/w and u/w either on Thanksgiving or the day before and the day after.
This is really happening!!!!

The beginning of a cycle is always so exciting! yay - GL and take it one day at a time :)
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! GL!
ReplyDelete