Monday, February 18, 2013

6w0d and 1st Ultrasound!

Today was definitely one of the best days of our lives. We got to see our little pumpkin/bean/nugget (I've been calling our baby all of these things) and we got to see the heartbeat as well. It was the most amazing experience and it was still surreal even though I saw our baby right there. The heart rate was 111 bpm. They like to see over 100. Dr. S. said he thinks the heartbeat probably just started yesterday and we're really lucky we got to see it. Everything is right on track, measuring at 6w0d and the due date is still October 14.

We have another ultrasound in 10 days, then I'll graduate as a normal pregnant woman to the OB. I'm so thankful, grateful and so incredibly happy. I'm in love already.




I think I'm going to start those bump updates next week, or maybe later this week, I'm too exhausted to do it now. Now I'm off to take a nap and revel in the fact I saw our baby today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am just so excited for you!! That is amazing!! So glad you had a great ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So happy everything went well with the ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete