I can't believe I just had my final beta today! I'm sure they'll take more blood and look at my levels in a week or so, but I don't have to go in for any more 48 hour beta draws!! And thank the LAWD for that because the woman who takes my blood is HORRIBLE and always digs into my vein and then has excuses about my veins being tiny. Well every other nurse who's taken my blood has never had any issues, so I'm assuming it's her and she SUCKS at taking blood. Ironic that she draws blood at a RE's office, but whatevs.
Today my beta was 917 (39 hour doubling time from Wednesday)!!! And my progesterone was 53, up from 35 on Wednesday! I'm continuing all my meds and I scheduled my first ultrasound (OMG) for February 18 - one week from Monday - HOLY SHITBALLS!
I'll be 6w0d when I get the u/s and may or may not see the heartbeat at that time, but they really just want to see the gestational and yolk sacs, baby and fetal pole. Hopefully, fingers crossed, we can see the heartbeat then too! I can't believe that in a little over a week I'll be seeing my baby for the first time. I'm so thankful and happy.
And to all of you ladies who follow me who are still struggling and trying, just know that my thoughts are always with you. I apologize in advance that I will be speaking a lot about my pregnancy now, but please know that I am always thinking and rooting for you.
so exciting! send those fertile vibes my way lady!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how excited/happy/overjoyed etc... I am for you! Congrats and I can't wait to see little baby in your first u/s :)
ReplyDelete