Saturday, February 2, 2013

7dp5dt - My POAS addiction continues

I promise this will be the last of the pee stick pictures (I know it's kinda gross and annoying) until my beta. 


Top: 6dp5dt (yesterday)
Bottom 7dp5dt (today)

I apologize in advance for my addiction, I just can't help it. Seeing the line get darker and darker each day is like crack (an actual addition) and really calms my nerves and anxiety (just a little bit). And just solidifies the fact that I really am pregnant, the most pregnant I've ever been (last time only lasted 2 days). I am so overwhelmed, feel like it isn't really happening, but it is (I hope). I'm terrified of what's to come in the next several weeks, but today, I am pregnant and I am happy.

Monday can't come soon enough.

6 comments:

  1. The nerves are just getting started, I swear I didn't take a deep breath and truly believe everything was gong to be fine until about 10ish weeks. So if you need to pee on a stick everyday and post it for the world to see I say go ahead!! In IF you gotta do what you gotta do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine! I think I'll feel the same way if all goes well, I won't be able to breathe easy for a while. IF takes all the joy out of early pregnancy doesn't it? I wish I could be a naive pregnant woman!!

      Delete
  2. Pee on anything that you want! I like seeing that line get darker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the darker lines! You are definitely going to have moments of, what I call, guarded happiness. IF makes it so hard to relax and be able to truly enjoy the first weeks of pregnancy, but I will tell you that it does get better. POAS was the only thing that calmed my nerves whenever I had doubts, so don't apologize. I think it's totally normal for us in the beginning! I'm so, so happy for you! Can't wait to hear about your beta on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not gross of annoying! Can't wait to be in your shoes! Keep em coming as the line gets darker! Looks like you will have a nice strong beta on monday - keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete