Monday, February 4, 2013

9dp5dt - Beta #1!!!

I just got the call and if there was any doubt that I'm pregnant, my beta #1 came back at 164!!! I am so thrilled and excited and can't believe this is happening! The nurse said it's a nice strong beta, so I'll take it! Really I kept saying to myself, I want to see it over 100, I really want to see it over 100!

I looked up my due date again just to be sure and it's October 14, 2013 (the day before my 29th birthday) and as of today I am 4w0d pregnant!! I can't even believe I'm saying that, it's all so surreal, that I'm pregnant, that IVF actually worked, just everything, so surreal. I feel like I'm dreaming and at any second I'm going to wake up. I go back on Wednesday for beta #2 and I'm just praying the beta doubles.

So happy and thankful!
And since I received the "ok" from my blogger friends :), the lines continue to darken (didn't get any more FRERs - too expensive!!). This morning the 2nd line is about as dark as the control, so I think I'll stop POAS for now (yeah right!).

Top: 8dp5dt
Bottom: 9dp5dt

6 comments:

  1. yay Lisa! I have been waiting for this post to see how your beta came out. So happy you have a nice and strong beta.

    FX for beta #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lady!! That's a great beta! And I love your picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! So exciting! Love the picture! So happy for you! I feel so confident that it will double and be strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can't wait to here how today goes! I'm just now exploring the ladies on the boards blogs! Glad I ventured here. ~JewelsW

    ReplyDelete