So I knew I said I would start bump pics this week, but I am literally so incredibly tired that I didn't have the energy to get the chalkboard all ready and go get an outfit, so I've promised myself that I HAVE to do it this weekend, whether I'm too tired to or not. I have to start the bump pics by 8 weeks!!
Update on me: Nothing really new, but nausea has gotten a lot worse the past couple days. The only things I can stomach are crackers and I had a grapefruit today that was ok. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for dinner. We did spaghetti last night and it was ok, but still didn't sit too well. The worst part I think is that I'm SUPER hungry. And I'll be honest, I feel really guilty complaining. Another thing IF takes away from me, the feeling that it's ok for me to complain about normal pregnancy symptoms that are uncomfortable.
I'm also really nervous about the 2nd ultrasound, not as nervous as I was last week for the first one, but definitely nervous none the less. But I really can't wait to see our little pumpkin again!!
How far along? 7 weeks, 0 days
Size of Baby: TheBump says blueberry!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still haven't weighed myself since ER, but I haven't been eating too much, so I wouldn't think I've gained a lot.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, still using the Beband though.
Gender: Team green for now
Belly Button In/Out: In
Stretch Marks: Nope
Labor Signs: Not even close!!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: All I want to do is sleep, every single hour, every single day. I can't get enough of it.
Cravings/Aversions: Definitely still craving carbs, and cooking meat still makes my stomach turn, ickkkk...
Symptoms: Same symptoms as last week, but the fatigue is the worst and the nausea has gotten worse
Feeling: Really happy and lucky, but still nervous. I don't think I'll feel better until we're out of first tri.
Best Moment this Week: Nothing really yet, but it will definitely be on Wednesday when we get to see our baby again.
What I Miss: Having energy and going to the gym. I've been WAY too tired to do any type of physical activity, which I need to start doing soon.
What I am Looking Forward To: 2nd ultrasound on Wednesday.
Milestones: Making it to 7 weeks! Halfway through first tri, yay!!
Baby Milestones: Hands and feet are developing from arms and legs. Both hemispheres of the brain are growing, and some internal organs are forming as well!
Next Appointment: February 27, 2013 - final appointment with the RE and first OB appointment on March 13!
March 13th is my first apt with my OB too! Tomorrow is just the intake nurse apt! Lucky day!
ReplyDelete