So I know I haven't officially gotten my beta yet, I go in on Thursday, but I've been getting BFNs for the past 2 days after my trigger tested out. I would think if I were pregnant, it would be visible on a test by now and the line should have been getting darker, not lighter.
To be honest, I'm actually not as upset as I thought I would be, maybe because I haven't "technically" heard a BFN based on my beta yet, and maybe because it was my 28th birthday yesterday and I can't be sad on my birthday. Nick made me feel so special yesterday, I love him! I took the day off of work and we went out to breakfast, then I got my hair cut/highlighted and got a mani/pedi. I came home to Nick whipping up a storm in the kitchen cooking dinner for me. We had a wonderfully romantic dinner by candlelight and he gave me my present. The little stinker gave me a pressure cooker, which I've been mentioning I've been wanting, but are we at this point in our marriage where we get practical gifts instead of things we want? Of course I don't say this because I don't want him to feel badly. Then he says, well why don't we use this now and whip up something for breakfast tomorrow you can bring to work. And I'm like, ummm ok, it's like 8:30 p.m. and I really don't feel like doing this right now, but sure. So I'm opening up the pressure cooker and in it is a jewelry box and a beautiful bracelet I've had my eye on. He is SUCH a little sneak! And he filmed my whole reaction on his phone too. He just loves messing with me. So how can I possibly be upset on a day like that?
Also, we're off to the B&B this weekend and I can't be sad for that either, so maybe this is good I'm finding out a BFN in the midst of all of this celebrating, it takes my mind off it a bit and takes the sting off. So I'm expecting AF by the end of the week and then we're moving to IVF. I'm scared, but really ready for the next step.
If you do have to move on to IVF, take it one day at a time and you'll be fine! GL! Oh, and Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisbeth! I've been following your blog too and I'm sorry IVF #1 didn't work out, but I'm really rooting for your FET, I hope all goes well!
ReplyDelete