Wednesday, January 30, 2013

4dp5dt

Cramping has continued today, but isn't as pronounced as yesterday. I'm still really exhausted and my boobs still hurt - thank you progesterone.

I'm on the fence whether or not I'm going to start testing tomorrow or not. I've seen people get BFP at 5dp5dt before so I'm debating it. Technically, if we're going by the chart, implantation isn't complete until tomorrow and then it takes about another 2 days to see HCG show up on a pregnancy test, but I WANNA KNOW NOW (stomping feet)!!

But I also don't want to get my hopes dashed tomorrow either, even though it could really just be too early still. Argh, what to do, what to do??

Well, I'll tell you tomorrow.


5-Day Transfer

Days Past
Transfer (DPT)
Embryo Development
OneThe blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
TwoThe blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
ThreeThe blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
FourImplantation continues We are here!!
FiveImplantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
SixHuman chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
SevenFetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
EightFetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
NineLevels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

3 comments:

  1. Fingers and toes are doubly crossed for you! By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. There is more info on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about waiting till Saturday? That way, if it is positive, you have the weekend to celebrate! and just in case it is negative/not yet positive, you will not be at work. That's my 2 cents! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like nogoodeggs' idea - that way you won't have to worry about work with whichever outcome!

    I would love to come back to this blog on Saturday and have you say "I got my BFP today and then DH and I made pancakes!" haha

    ReplyDelete