Saturday, January 19, 2013

5th monitoring appointment - It's Trigger Time!!!!!

I have waited 4 months to say those words! I just got the call and I'm triggering tonight at 8pm sharp!!!!

My E2 has leveled off more and is now at 2815, and I still have the 40 measurable follies measuring anywhere from 10 - 20mm. I have 15 follies above 15mm too, which is great news!! I'm hoping that's about how many mature I'm going to get, but I know that isn't a guarantee at all. I'm just so thankful at this point to have had such a great response to the meds and I'll most likely have quite a few eggs retrieved. I haven't been this happy in a LONG time during this journey. I feel like things are finally falling into place and might actually work out for me.

So I get to stop the meds, trigger tonight, start the zpack tomorrow night and by Monday I'll have these damn things out of me!

Hoping and praying things continue to look up! I just also want to think my blogger and bump friends out there who have been cheerleaders and supporters of me as I've gone down this IVF path. I know it's not over yet, but I feel like I jumped over a big hurdle today towards the finish line!

8 comments:

  1. Yes!!!! Awesome news! You are so close to that finish line. You're gonna rock that ER- good luck Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! 15 would be beyond excellent! Wishing you good luck on Monday! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooo excited for you!! Can't wait to hear how the ER goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got nominated for a Leibster award :) I love reading your blog
    http://rmdavidson92.blogspot.com/2013_01_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you! I hope everything goes really well today. FX you get a bunch of mature follicles that fertilize!

    ReplyDelete