Thursday, January 31, 2013

5dp5dt

"Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm a POAS-aholic"

"Hi Lisa!"

"I have an additiction to peeing on little sticks and sometimes get a little bit of line eye - it's happened before."

But then this happened last night....




wait for it....










And this morning....


And again!!!!!


Let's just say I am cautiously optimistic and I know they are faint (it's early still), but I am SO excited at the same time. I know it's early, I know a lot can go wrong, but I can't contain how happy I feel at this moment. And literally at the same time I was taking a picture of this morning's stick, my nurse called checking in on me and I rescheduled my beta to Monday (9dp5dt)!!! EEEEEEK, I seriously can't believe this might be happening!

I'll apologize in advance to my blogger and bump friends for not heeding your advice. I should have waited until Saturday, but I just couldn't (see it's my addiction again), not when there was the possibility of seeing those 2 beautiful pink lines!!

Now, I'm SUPER nervous for a strong beta, but I have everything crossed this is the real deal. Be sure that I'll be peeing on more sticks before Monday     :::runs to the store to buy more FRERs:::

11 comments:

  1. So exciting!! I'll be honest, I had to take of my desktop's privacy screeing and squint, but I finally saw it! I am pumped! Keep the pictures coming when you test tomorrow (can you wait till tomorrow!??!) lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! They're faint, but much clearer in person! I'm going to TRY to wait until tomorrow because I want to see it get darker, but we'll see if I have any self-control!! I told you I'm an addict - LOL!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh!!! So very exciting!! I totally see them! Sending you so many sticky vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you would update us with your POAS addiction! FX this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I uploaded mine to countdowntopregnancy.com so I could use the invert image option to see my lines better!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaay!!!! OMG, I'm so excited for you! I have everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see lines!!! FX for a great beta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to look a few times but I do see it on all of them, especially the wondfo. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so freaking excited for you!! Sticky vibes and darkening line vibes coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete