Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holy Moly E2 Levels!!

I've been stimming for 4 nights now, on my 5th day today, but haven't stimmed yet (do it at 6:30 p.m.) and went in for bw and u/s this morning. Well I just got the call. I have 25 follies growing, 6 which are measurable at this point (2-11mm and 4-10 mm), but get this, my E2 level is 925!!!! WTF!?!?! 925 after only 4 days of stimming - eeek - does NOT sound good to me and I'm at a very high risk for OHSS - no wonder I've been so uncomfortable and can't button my freaking pants. So I'm discontinuing Follistim all together and doing only 75iu of Menopur tonight with my 10u of Lupron and go in tomorrow for more b/w and u/s.

Yikes, I really hope this doesn't mean I'm getting cancelled again and this time for stimming too quickly...UGH. My nurse did say though that they might coast me for a couple days and it's looking more and more like my ER might be earlier than expected, but we shall see.

I mean, I'm glad I'm responding, but I didn't want to respond this quickly - geez Louise...will update more tomorrow...until then - I'm downing Gatorade like it's my job and pushing the protein in eggs and yogurt and I'm making chili tonight for even more protein and salt - I'm DETERMINED to not get OHSS if I can help it!

3 comments:

  1. I am praying you don't get OHSS - it's horrendous! Hope everything works out ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is crazy high for a first appt!!! Hopefully it doesn't continue to go gangbuster on you and levels off a bit!!!

    P.S. I nominated you for a Liebster award...check out my recent blog post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also nominated your for a Liebster! http://herecomesthesun65.blogspot.com/2013/01/roll-out-red-carpet.html

    ReplyDelete