Today, I'm so incredibly thankful. I'm thankful we've been able to do IVF, thankful I responded well, thankful we had a healthy fert rate and today I have even more to be thankful for.
Out of the 11 eggs that were fertilized, all 11 embabies are still growing (they don't provide any more details than that) and we're doing a 5 day transfer! I know not all of them will make it until Saturday, but I'm so happy we're doing a blastocyst transfer and I'm still hoping we might have some to freeze.
The next call I'll be getting is on Friday letting me know what time the transfer will be on Saturday. I'm not sure if they'll tell me the status of the embies then or if the next time I'll hear more details will be Saturday morning.
Either way, I'm thankful we've made it this far.
In other news, did my first PIO shot last night and to be honest, I was expecting it to be a lot worse. Nick is really good at giving IM shots, so maybe that's part of it, but he also rubbed the spot for a while after he did it and I also put a heating pad on it as well. I'm a little sore today, but it's not too bad and nothing I can't handle. We'll see what I'm saying after I've done them for a couple weeks, but for now, it's not too bad!

Thanks for posting! So glad that all 11 are growing and that you will have a day 5 transfer! that is awesome! 1 or 2 embryos? I am very hopeful you will have some to freeze! Also glad the PIO was not as bad as you thought! There is so much talk about hoe terrible they are, I hope it dosent liveup to the hype!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We're still discussing how many to transfer. We're leaning towards 2 but if we have a perfect blast (if we're that lucky), we might just do one! I think it's going to be a game time decision honestly because we can't seem to commit right now!
DeleteLisa I am so excited for you guys. I wish you continued success in this cycle!
ReplyDelete