Overall, everything went well. I was super nervous beforehand and it didn't help I had to wait almost an hour to go back.
The good news is that they got 18 eggs, which is great but I was a little disappointed because I had 40 follicles growing, but I think 18 is a really good place to start. They reassured me it was a really good number and not to worry, that I was definitely above average. Easier said than done! Now we wait for the fert report tomorrow and then on Wednesady we'll know if we go in for a 3 or 5 day transfer, so either Thursday or Saturday.
I have quite a bit of cramping and spotting so I'm headed off to take a nap!
Thanks for all the well wishes, they mean a lot!
congrats!! 18 sounds awesome to me! Who needs 40 children, after all? ;-) I hope that the fertilization goes well! Keep up updated and have a good rest!
ReplyDeleteGlad it went well and you didn't get cancelled! 18 is a great # - too many and the quality goes way down. Can't wait to hear fert report.
ReplyDelete18 is a great number and may help reduce your chances of getting OHSS! Rest up and relax!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news! FX you get a great fert report too!
ReplyDelete