Thursday, January 10, 2013

SO nervous

Ok, so I totally know that I'm going to be a bundle of nerves many times over the next month or so from how many eggs retrieved from the ER, how many are mature, how many fertilize, do they make it to day 3 or 5, being nervous about having a full bladder at the transfer (I have to pee all the time), nervous if we get any frosties or not, and then the horrible 2WW. I know this next month is going to be a roller coaster of emotions, I know that.

But HOLY HELL am I nervous about tomorrow. Tomorrow I go in for my baseline. Last time I did this, I was told I had a cyst - was kept on Lupron for a few more days and then was cancelled, never got to start stims and these drugs have been staring at me from my little bin and fridge since the beginning of November, it's been torture. I'm so nervous I'm not going to be able to start again or something is going to go wrong and I get cancelled. To be honest, I really don't know what I'll do or how I'll react if it happens again. Umm maybe fire my RE, or rip them a new one - yeah that would probably happen after I bawled my eyes out.

So here's to me not getting ANY sleep tonight and having everything crossed I get the "all clear" tomorrow. And of course because I know you're all DYING to know, I will update the blog world tomorrow. Until then, nervous nelly Lisa is just pooping her pants.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything goes well today. FX you get an "all clear"

    ReplyDelete